Thursday, May 31, 2007
I dont know what's wrong with me today.Kept staring into the blank space, and many thoughts came running through my mind.I feel like being alone, all by myself.
But my mum wont let me.
I guess only
my girlfriends can save me. Heh.
BTW, I REALLY WANT TO GO OUT WITH THEM!! (x 1oo ooo ooo)I have so much to tell them!
Nahs, actually not much.
But just by seeing them, it's enough for me.
:)
But Yl & Zy cant make it tmr-the only day i looked forward to this wk.
I know they couldnt help it either. So nvm. (:
I've got a feeling we'll meet up real soon.
Tell me it's trueeee.. Hehee.
My next 2 weeks will be packed up with remedials, etc. =x
This week
isn't an exciting week for me.
Urged jie to acc me out in the next few days, but she cant make it.
She had to work.
Aww~But she promised me to give me
her next week.
Heh.
I shall be the 1st one to book her! So dont you dare snatch her with me, ppl.=DSuddenly, missed her so much.. Wanna hold her hand and run to every shop we see, like the past.:)Tell me why i'm tearing now. =I
Full stop at 6:19 PM